Fill your senses with the fragrance of a Salty Northern Sea breeze washing over fields of Heather. While riding the skin of bacteria and microbes. Our Scottish Haar Original Soap is made with a balanced formula of a natural blend of moisturizing oils to complement your skin’s healthy glow.
This is a cold-processed natural soap. Combining lye and oils to trace then sculping by hand, into wooden molds and left to harden overnight. The following day we cut the loaves of fresh soap and allowed to rack cure over time before packaging.
Due to the nature of handmade soaps, the actual design and colors may vary from bar to bar. However, the quality of these natural products is crafted from premium oils and ingredients with our customers in mind as we strive to provide the best experience in natural cleansing.
About the Scottish Haar Original Soap Bar
- 3.5 oz. Scottish Haar Original Soap wrapped in paper. Our packaging does not include plastic!
- Each bar measure approximately 3.5 inches x 2.5 inches x 0.75 inches thick
- To get the most out of your soap, use a soap dish that allows water to drain away so the bar dries between uses.
- Palm oil, phthalate, sulfate, petroleum, and paraben free.
- Considered good for most skin types, although oily skin and people sensitive to Cinnamon should use caution.
Consider adding a Highlands Lather Soap Saver Dish to your order!
Ingredients: Sunflower Oil, Distilled water, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), Hydrogenated Soybean, Castor oil, Olive Oil Pomace, Shea Butter, Almond Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Citric Acid.
The Fatty Acid Makeup of the Bar
Lauric Acid —————–12%
Linoleic Acid ————— 33%
Linolenic Acid ————- 1%
Myristic Acid ————– 5%
Oleic Acid —————– 20%
Palmitic Acid ————– 7%
Ricinoleic Acid ————- 9%
Stearic Acid ————— 5%
Shipped via USPS, all packages include tracking and delivery confirmation!
There are no reviews yet.