Exfoliating the skin is a routine everyone should incorporate, however, people with sensitive skin do need to take care. Which makes our Unscented Honey and Oatmeal soap an excellent choice for sensitive dry skin. While Oatmeal is a physical exfoliate, meant to scrub away dead skin cells. The rolled oats Highlands Lather adds to our mix are finely ground into a powder. Providing a gentle scrub in combination with the chemical exfoliation of Honey. Thanks to the natural acid in the makeup of Honey.
The gluconic acid found in honey actually dissolves the bond holding dead skin cells onto the body. Allowing them to be washed away without excessive scrubbing and irritation. This is why it makes it a great exfoliating ingredient especially for those with sensitive or dry skin.
This is a cold-processed natural soap. Combining lye and oils to trace then sculping by hand, into wooden molds and left to harden overnight. The following day we cut the loaves of fresh soap and allowed to rack cure overtime before packaging.
Due to the nature of handmade soaps, the actual design and colors may vary from bar to bar. However, the quality of these natural products is crafted from premium oils and ingredients with our customers in mind as we strive to provide the best experience in natural cleansing.
About the Unscented Honey and Oatmeal Soap Bar
- 3.5 oz. Unscented Honey and Oatmeal Soap wrapped in paper. Our packaging does not include plastic!
- This soap is listed as Unscented, yet some natural ingredients used may give a unique scent. Listing as Unscented strictly implies no additional fragrances beyond the natural ingredients have been added.
- To get the most out of your soap, use a soap dish that allows water to drain away so the bar dries between uses.
- Palm oil, phthalate, sulfate, petroleum, and paraben-free.
- Mildly exfoliating
- Considered good for dry and sensitive skin types. Not Recommended For Daily Washing!
Consider adding a Highlands Lather Cyperus Soap Saver Dish to your order!
Ingredients: Distilled water, Camelina Oil, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), Milk Thistle Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean, Coconut milk, Castor oil, Cocoa Butter, Oatmeal, Citric Acid, Honey, Sodium Lactate
Fragrance: Scented with blend of oatmeal, milk, honey and almond Fragrance & Essential Oils
Colorant: Colored with the natural Oils, Honey, and Oatmeal used to make this soap
The Fatty Acid Makeup of the Bar
Lauric Acid —————–8%
Linoleic Acid ————— 16%
Linolenic Acid ————– 10%
Myristic Acid ————— 3%
Oleic Acid —————– 21%
Palmitic Acid ————– 10%
Ricinoleic Acid ———— 10%
Stearic Acid —————- 17%
Shipped via USPS, all packages include tracking and delivery confirmation!
There are no reviews yet.